|Type||How to use|
|Night Balloon||Indwelling at night for nocturia or incontinence|
|Day Balloon||Use for commuting and remove at home and daytime|
|Spot Balloon||Use when urination is impossible for a certain period of time such as travelling, cycling, or drinking|
- This catheter is designed for patients who have dysuria (residualurine) and feel discomfort with existing self-catheterization.
- Temporary indwelling of the balloon catheter is available if intermittent self-catheterization is impossible when going out, commuting, drinking much water, or going to a place without lavatory, or due to nocturia.
- Self-catheterization and temporary indwelling of the balloon are both available (DIB CAP attached).
A．Users who are familiar with the conventional intermittent catheterization procedures.
B．When residual urine volume is 100 ml or more.
C．When urination is impossible for a certain period of time (when going out or sleeping)
D．Nocturia (Nocturnal urine volume is 600 ml or more)Please check above and consult with your attending physician before use.
|Product No.||Type||JAN Code||Size (Fr)||Balloon capacity (mm)||Qty/Box|
|401108||Intermittent Balloon Catheter||4582143740235||8||3||2|
|401208||Intermittent Balloon Catheter (D Type)||4582143744349||8||5||2|
|401112||Intermittent Balloon Catheter||4582143740068||12||5||2|
|401212||Intermittent Balloon Catheter (D Type)||4582143740242||12||5||2|
|401114||Intermittent Balloon Catheter||4582143740013||14||5||2|
|401214||Intermittent Balloon Catheter (D Type)||4582143740020||14||5||2|
|401314||Intermittent Balloon Catheter (L Type)||4582143740037||14||5||2|
|401414||Intermittent Balloon Catheter (DL Type)||4582143740044||14||5||2|
|401116||Intermittent Balloon Catheter||4582143740884||16||5||2|
|401216||Intermittent Balloon Catheter (D Type)||4582143740990||16||5||2|
- D Type=Detachable Reservoir L Type=Long
- Recommended Antiseptic Solution: 0.05% Osvan Solution and Sterilized Glycerin 1:1
- Contraindicated Antiseptic Solution: Chlorhexidine, iodine and sodium hypochlorite
(e.g. hibitane, isodine, hypochlorite)