- Urinary balloon catheter plug.
- Securely sealed magnet cap which prevents urine leak.
- Free from urine collection bag when going out or bathing.
- Never falling off unlike existing luer plugs.
||DIB CAP (B)
||DIB CAP (H)
- Insert DIB CAP into an outlet of a balloon catheter to the end before using.
- Prevent foreign materials to be caught between the magnet caps.
- When any dirt or white urine crystal is attached to the magnet, wipe out with clean cotton or cotton bud.
- Keep CAP away from medical electronic devices such as pacemaker or metallic stent.
- Keep CAP away from watch, magnetic card, or cell-phone which are affected by magnet.
How to use – Q&A
Attachment for DIB CAP
- Attachment between DIB CAP and urine collection bag.
- Fits with any urine collection bag.
- Insert into DIB CAP and urine collection bag to the end before using.